Salary: $39,500.00 to $46,800.00 /year
**Position has annual bonus opportunity not included in posted salary**
The Donor Services Manager implements the goals and objectives of the donor services department. The Donor Services Manager oversees all functions of the donor services department including donor communication, donor development, Quality System functions, training, and human resource needs.
- 4 years client/customer service, and 4 years management/supervisor experience, possesses a Bachelor’s degree in related area
- A detailed, professional, and results-oriented attitude with strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with other team members
- Knowledge of the American Association of Tissue Bank (AATB), Uniform Anatomical Gift Act (UAGA), International Air Transport Associate (IATA), and disposition and transport rules and regulations
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Strong project management skills, able to balance competing priorities, complex situations, and tight deadlines
- Proven Account Management skills required in order to create, maintain, and enhance donor relationships
- Technical competence (understand software, hardware, networks, etc.)
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent, and a skilled negotiator
- Donor communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on donor deliverables
- Reviews all major deliverables to ensure quality standards and donor expectations are met
- Understands company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the donor
- Identify, investigate, and resolve donor complaints
- Monitors the overall health of the Donor Services Department
- Implements annual strategic objectives including budget targets
- Ensures compliance, reviews, identifies, investigates, and resolves Quality Improvement Reports, internal audit findings, and external audit findings.Makes SOP changes as needed.
- Assists with all phases of the donation process; demographic information, medical/social history, obtaining consent, hemodilution, return of cremated remains
- Manages and trains donor service associates, coordinators, and leads
- Assists with accounts payable process
- Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for donor growth
- Establish and maintain vendor relationships, including funeral home contact negotiation
- Perform donor in-services at funeral homes/hospices/hospitals
- Assists with creating departmental goals and expectations
- Assists with the development of annual strategic objectives
- Working with outside organizations to further United Tissue Network’s long-term strategic objectives
- Identifying new business development opportunities
Hours of operation Mon-Fri, work schedule can fluctuate, Some Travel required.
Benefits available after mandatory introductory period, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and paid vacation time.
Position has annual bonus opportunity not included in posted salary.
When applying please include a resume and pay requirements.
Referenced pay is example of a beginning salary before bonus.
Salary will depend on experience.