Phoenix, AZ 85040
Salary: $13.50 /hour
Please visit our website for company information, www.unitedtissue.org.
The Donor Services Associate assists with general operation procedures assigned to the donor services department. They focus on building referral relationships, representing donor needs to the team, and encouraging new and repeat donations. This position also makes and receives phone calls, helps with general office duties such as mailing documents, filing and receiving packages from vendors as needed.
- General administrative duties, understanding of fax, copy scan, file, MS Office, call routing, etc.
- No experience is required, 2 years client/customer service experience preferred
- Detail oriented
- A professional results-oriented attitude
- Strong analytical/decision making skills
- Good documentation skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with other team members
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- High level of initiative and works well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Technical competence (understand software, hardware, networks, etc.)
Full time position with benefits. Typical hours of operation are Monday through Friday 8am – 4:30 pm. Some on-call may be required.
Please include resume and desired hourly pay when applying.
Job Type: Full-time