Saint Petersburg, FL
Salary: $12.50 /hour
United Tissue Network is a whole-body donation organization. Please visit our website for company information, www.unitedtissue.org.
The Laboratory Technician is expected to perform the facility maintenance, tissue recovery and distribution processes.
- Performs donor intake process
- Performs the tissue recovery process
- Performs tissue repossessing
- Performs the shipment of tissue orders
- Performs Inventory Maintenance
- Scheduling the shipment of tissue orders
- Releasing donor remains to be cremated
- Shipping cremated remains back to family
- Completing and maintaining facility maintenance log
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong knowledge of human/gross anatomy
- Strong analytical/decision making skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with other team members
- A professional results-oriented attitude
- Has flexibility to handle the challenges of a changing environment
- Possess uncompromising integrity
- Be able to lift 50+ pounds
This is full-time position. Hours of operation are 8am-4:30 M-F. Availability for before/after hours and weekend laboratory duties when needed. Benefits available after mandatory introductory period, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and paid vacation time.
Salary starts at $12.50/hour and depends on experience and performance. UTN supports promotion within the company and provides opportunities to grow.
When applying please include a resume and pay requirements.