To oversee all Quality functions throughout company facilities.
*Hours of operation Mon-Fri, work schedule can fluctuate, Some Travel required.
Benefits available after mandatory introductory period, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and paid vacation time. Position has annual bonus opportunity.
When applying please include a resume and pay requirements.
Salary will depend on experience.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s Degree
- Possess multiple advanced certifications in a quality field
- 6+ years’ experience in a quality related field
- Ability to effectively communicate with other team members
- Ability to manage employees
- Effective communication and report writing skills
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent analytical abilities to grasp the key points from complicated details
- Good leadership capabilities to lead projects to successful completion
- Knowledge of applicable software to infer statistical data
- Advanced knowledge of the tools, concepts and methodologies of quality management
- Detail oriented and good organizational skills
- Review business statistics
- Determine and document any areas that may need improvement
- Inspecting and sampling the entire donation process
- Review the current policies and improvise plans to improve upon the existing quality standards
- Administer the change management process
- Lead accreditation efforts
- Develop work quality work tools
- Audit internal departments and external vendors
- Ensure that all procedures within the company conform to health and safety regulations, financial policies and legislation
- Review and analyze the effectiveness of procedure modifications