Salary: $15.00 /hour
The Client Services Lead will focus on United Tissue Networks Allocation process and reports. They work in and with the Client Service department focusing and handling all related responsibilities regarding tissue allocation for orders. The Client Services Lead is also expected to consistently provide excellent customer service, build client relationships, represent client needs and goals to the team, and encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
- 2 years client/customer service experience, and/or Associate degree in related area, Bachelor’s degree a plus.
- Detail oriented
- A professional, results oriented attitude
- Strong analytical/decision making skills
- Good documentation skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with other team members
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Technical competence (understand software, hardware, networks, etc.)
- Performs allocation processes including reviewing serological results, creating tissue lists, converting orders, allocating tissues to orders, and consulting with operations of feasibility
- Client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue
- Reviews all major deliverables to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met
- Understands company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation
and set proper client expectations
- Communicates the client’s goals and represent the client’s interest to the team
- Ensures that client issues are resolved in an efficient manner, informing the Department Supervisor of any
problems that may arise
- Obtains shipping quotes
- Creates and send client quotes
- Monitors quotes, orders and client activity
- Assists with invoicing and accounts receivable process
To find out more about our company please visit www.unitedtissue.org
*Hours of operation Mon-Fri, work schedule can fluctuate.
Benefits available after mandatory introductory period, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and paid vacation time.
When applying please include a resume and pay requirements.