Saint Petersburg, FL 33716
Salary: $14.00 /hour
United Tissue Network is a whole-body donation organization. Please visit our website for company information, www.unitedtissue.org.
The Laboratory Technicians are an important part of our operations team. Some job duties include:
- Shipping/Receiving tasks
- Facility maintenance
- Tissue recovery tasks
- Tissue reprocessing tasks
- Inventory maintenance
- Scheduling the shipment of tissue orders
- Releasing donor remains to be cremated
- Shipping cremated remains back to family
- Other duties as assigned
- Good organizational skills and willingness to learn
- Strong analytical/decision making skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with other team members
- A professional results-oriented attitude
- Has flexibility to handle the challenges of a changing environment
- Be able to lift 50+ pounds
This is full-time position. Hours of operation are 8am-4:30 M-F. However, weekend availability on a rotating scheduling will be needed.
Availability for before/after hours and weekend laboratory duties when needed. Benefits available after 90-day mandatory introductory period.
UTN supports promotion within the company and provides opportunities to grow.
**Experience not required. We will train the right person with the person for the job.