Phoenix, AZ 85040
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour
The Assistant Laboratory Technician is expected to perform the facility maintenance, tissue recovery and distribution processes.
United Tissue Network is a whole-body donation organization. Please visit our website for company information, www.unitedtissue.org.
Some industry experience preferred but not required. Looking for someone organized and good ability to manage daily tasks. We need someone with good communication skills and willing to work as part of a team. There will be good potential to grow and progress in the company for the right person.
- Possess an understanding of basic Human Anatomy, a plus
- Comfort in the lab environment including laboratory facilities, methods, equipment, and materials
- Detail oriented, Good documentation skills
- A professional results-oriented attitude
- Ability to effectively communicate with other team members
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Technical competence (understand software, hardware, networks, etc.)
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
Some experience working with cadavers and/or tissue recovery is helpful, but not required. We will train the right person.
To find out more about our company please visit www.unitedtissue.org
*Hours of operation Mon-Fri, work schedule can fluctuate, some Saturdays my be required.
Benefits available after mandatory introductory period, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and PTO.
When applying please include a resume and required hourly rate.