Salary: $13.50 to $15.50 /hour
United Tissue Network is a whole-body donation organization. Please visit our website for company information, www.unitedtissue.org.
The Donor Services Representative serves as the primary contact for the donor and is responsible for overall donor satisfaction. The Donor Services Representative is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service, build donor relationships, represent donor needs and goals to the team, and encourage new and repeat donations.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in a related area
- Good documentation skills
- Strong analytical/decision-making skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with other team members
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- High level of initiative and works well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Technical competence (understand software, hardware, networks, etc.)
- Work with inside and outside clients to establish relationships, and deliver excellent customer service
- Knowledge of general medical terms and procedures
- Primary point of contact to assist families through all phases of the donation process
- Collects demographic information, medical/social history information, assists with obtaining consent, hemodilution, return of cremated remains
- Reviews all major deliverables to ensure quality standards and donor expectations are met
- Understands company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the donor
- Educates the hospice/healthcare community about United Tissue Network’s program
Other possible Functions:
- DC/Transit permit processing
- Medical Records request and processing
- Establish and maintain vendor relationships
- Assist with accounts payable process
- Assist with Donor Services relationships including funeral home, hospice, OPO and other referral sources
Hours of operation are Monday to Friday with 8 hour shifts available between 6am and 5 pm. Some on-call shifts (working from home after regular business hours and on weekends) are required.
Benefits available after mandatory introductory period, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and paid vacation time.