Accounting Associate will perform accounting and clerical functions to support the HR/Accounting Department. Keying of daily outgoing invoices and incoming bills. Will perform other various duties which enable our company to carry out its daily work and business efficiently. Will assist in organizing and monitoring accounting and special projects for the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Experience with Quick Books
- Experience and understanding of electronic records and accounting
- Strong analytical/decision making skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent planning, organizing and detail oriented
- Strong phone and documentation skills
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- High level of initiative and work
- Ability to effectively communicate with other team members with a professional results-oriented attitude.
- Has the flexibility to handle the challenges of a changing marketplace and possess uncompromising integrity.
- Enter and balance accounts receivable and payable on a daily basis
- Assist with other accounting projects
- Assemble financial data for audits
- Monitor credit card charges, payment discrepancies, refunds, returns and miscellaneous charges
- Maintain orderly financial filing system
- Reconcile department accounts monthly and prepare reports
- Compile information for tax filing
- Maintains Client and Vendor files
- Online Training Administrator
- Other duties as assigned
This is a full time position with benefits. Hours of operation are Monday through Friday 8am – 4:30 pm. Please include resume and desired pay rate when applying.