Phoenix, AZ 85040
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
The Client Services Representative serves as the primary business contact for the client and is responsible for overall client satisfaction. The Client Services Representative is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service, build client relationships, represent client needs and goals to the team, and encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
- A professional, results oriented attitude
- Good documentation skills
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Technical competence (understand software, hardware, networks, etc.)
- Client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue
- Reviews all major deliverables to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met
- Understands company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client
- Communicates the client’s goals and represent the client’s interest to the team
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner
- Obtains shipping quotes
- Create and send client quotes
- Monitors quotes, orders and client activity
- Converts and handles client orders
To find out more about our company please visit www.unitedtissue.org
This is a full-time position with hours of operation Mon-Fri 8:00AM-4:30PM. Starting salary depends on experience and there is room for advancement.
Benefits available after mandatory introductory period, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and paid vacation time.