Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
Will perform clerical functions to support the HR/Accounting Department. Will perform various duties within the department that enable the company to carry out its daily work and business efficiently. Will assist in organizing and monitoring daily human resource functions and special projects as needed for the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong analytical/decision making skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Excellent planning, organizing and and detail oriented
- Experience and understanding of electronic records and timekeeping
- Strong phone and documentation skills
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Monitor timekeeping practices and timecards on a daily basis
- Assist with on boarding of new employees
- Assemble employment new hire documents
- Maintain employee phone and contact sheet
- Maintain company device lists and phone account
- Complete import of biweekly payroll
- Compile and keep employment reports updated per department
- Administer and track online training and maintain training files
- Assist with recruitment activities
- Assist Manager with any other project assignments
- Assist with benefit and 401k administration
- Assist with the completion of annual compensation analysis
- Assist on the accounting side of the department when needed
Hours of operation Mon-Fri, 8am to 4:30pm work schedule can fluctuate. Benefits available after mandatory introductory period, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and paid vacation time.
When applying please include a resume and pay requirements.
Wage will depend on experience.